THIS WEBSITE (“Website”) IS THE OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF HOUSING GROWTH PARTNERSHIP MANAGER LIMITED (“HGP”, “we” or “us”).
YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. ACCESSING ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS IN FULL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
1.1. The contents of the Website, including these Terms, are subject to change by us at any time without notice.
1.2. Housing Growth Partnership Manager Limited is part of Lloyds Banking Group and is registered in England and Wales, number 09507116 with registered address at C/O Lloyds Banking Group Plc, 25 Gresham Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 7HN.
1.3. HGP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK with FCA register number 709515.
1.4. The VAT identification number of HGP is 244 1555 76.
2.1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use on the following basis:
2.1.1. no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
2.1.2. no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text;
2.1.3. our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the content on the Website must be acknowledged; and
2.1.4. any copyright and trade mark notices on the Website and this permission notice appear in all copies.
The contents of this website may not otherwise be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent.
2.2. If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
2.3. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned or controlled by HGP and others and you shall not use, copy or appropriate any material on the Website which in any way infringes such intellectual property rights. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade marks displayed on the Website. HGP reserves the right to enforce infringements of its intellectual property rights to the extent permitted by the law.
2.4. Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without HGP’s prior written permission. In particular, no-one may use any part of this website on any other website without our prior written consent.
2.5. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
3. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
You may not misuse the Website including, without limitation, by hacking (or otherwise attempting to gain unauthorised access to, or attack, our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website) or by knowingly using bugs, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, denial of service attacks or other code, programme, macro or other material which is malicious, contaminating or technologically harmful in nature on the Website. If you do misuse the Website, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
4. DATA PRIVACY AND COOKIES
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1. Where the Website links to third party websites and/or content provided by third parties, any such links are provided solely for your convenience and if you use any such links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed any such third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any third party website linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. The operators of these third party websites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their privacy policies, which may differ from ours. You are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the privacy policies and website terms and conditions of any such third party websites.
5.2. HGP does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, any third party website linked to the Website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link to any third party site should be directed to that site’s operator.
5.3. You may link to the Website provided that you do not replicate the homepage of the Website and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not (in HGP’s sole discretion) damage or take advantage of HGP’s reputation. Also, you must not:
5.3.1. remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any images or logos;
5.3.2. create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
5.3.3. in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
5.3.4. misrepresent your relationship with us or present any other false information about us;
5.3.5. use any trade marks displayed on the Website without our express written permission;
5.3.6. link from a website that is not owned by you; or
5.3.7. have any content on your website that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws.
5.4. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
6. 1. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant its accuracy and completeness. The material on the Website is provided “as is” and “as available”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Website is provided on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation any conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
6. 2. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for any reason and shall not be liable if the Website is not available at any time for any reason.
6. 3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither HGP nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives will be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, business, sales, revenue, income, profit, anticipated savings, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, reputation or goodwill, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties arising from the use of the Website. However, nothing in these Terms shall impact our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability the extent of which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. 4. HGP does not guarantee that material on this website will be free from bugs, infection, viruses, worms, trojans, logic bombs, denial of service attacks and/or other code, programme, macro or material that has malicious, contaminating or technologically harmful properties. It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as virus checking.
6.5. Please remember that e-mail is not a completely secure means of communication; it may be possible for others to intercept and read your messages. If you choose to send us information by e-mail, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. 1. If you breach any of these Terms, your permission to use and/or link to the Website terminates immediately.
7. 2. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
7.3. HGP reserves the right to alter, adapt or otherwise change these Terms from time to time and you will be bound by the Terms in force upon each visit to, or use of, the Website. HGP therefore recommends that you check for any updates to these Terms upon each visit to, or use of, the Website.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The information, products and services referred to on this website are not directed at any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country outside those where services may lawfully be offered by HGP and to a visitor to this website.